Delivery, Refund & Cancellation Policy
We believe in ‘100% Protection Program’ for all our customers. We believe that the customer should get an opportunity to return the material. However, we would accept the return only for the following conditions.
- If the product is damaged, defective or broken.
- If the product is not as per the description or photo.
- If the product does not match the quality, color, or design described on the site.
We accept the return only 7 days from the delivery and that too with all the bills and labels. However, you will have to follow the following steps to undergo the return.
Methods for Return
You can either send an email to us at email@example.com with images of the problem with delivery within 3 days. Also, mention the order number in the detail. Or you can directly contact the seller for the problem with the product.
Return to Seller
- You will have to sign in to the website and open your customer account on the site.
- After opening the account, click on ‘confirmed order’ and select the order that you want to return.
- On the order select ‘raise dispute with seller’ and enter the details of the dispute with images.
- If you do not have an account with the site then register on the site and then do the required procedure.
Once the seller has seen your query, they will reply to you within three working days and will guide you through the return procedure. However, you can refer to below points to solve any of your queries.
- If the seller is not responding to your query even after three working days, you can send a direct email for the dispute to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the return of the product is because of an error on the seller’s side then you would get a voucher for Rs. 100 for returning the product which you can use on the site to buy the product within the next three months. The product cost would be refunded to you through the same mode of payment.
- Once the seller notifies us about the receipt of the returned product, we would process the refund process within 15 working days. Make sure that you use a traceable courier to send the product and return it directly to the seller.
- Our items are very nicely packed which would ensure no damage because of weather conditions.
- Sellers provide Free delivery for some items in some parts of the country. However, if the delivery is chargeable then the same would be mentioned along with the cost of the product. International delivery is chargeable and the prices might be mentioned in dollars but the payment is accepted in INR only.
- The expected delivery time is 7 working days for domestic and 21 working days for international orders. However, all the items are shipped from the seller’s warehouse within 5 working days.
- We usually deliver through a reliable courier service such as AFL, Bluedart, Aramex, DTDC, DHL, and FedEx. If there is no courier service in your area then we would prefer postal services and if that is also not available then we will contact you to find the solution for delivery.
- Online Chikan provides international delivery through reliable couriers such as FedEx, DTDC, and DHL. You can place international orders on the site without any issues.
- We will provide the tracking ID for your order through mobile number and email address. The tracking ID will notify you about the delivery and will help in getting in touch with the delivery partners. We provide the direct link for tracking or you can even log in to your account and get the details from there.
- If there is an international or custom tax then it would be taken from the customer as per the law of the land. The same will be mentioned with the cost of the product or at a later stage before making the payment.
The above-stated points would help in solving any delivery, refund, or cancellation policy. However, Online Chikan holds all the rights of the contract related to acceptance, delivery, or cancellation and can take up the action based on their rules and policy.